We are a team of information gathering experts that are revolutionizing how law enforcement solves cases with an artificial intelligence software that works at the push of a smart application button.
We are seeking software development funds to model Impartial WitnessTM as we head down the “raising capital” highway.
Impartial WitnessTM, a software we’re creating, is a secure virtual tip line with artificial intelligence that can think and learn as a case solving tool.
According to the FBI:
- There are more than 211,000 unsolved homicide cases in the US since 1980.
- Homicides are 26% less likely to be solved today than they were 40 years ago.
- Most big cities have stopped reporting homicide statistics to the FBI.
- There are too many homicides to solve.
- Homicides are increasingly going unsolved.
- There is a growing number of homicides and missing persons’ cases going cold.
Impartial WitnessTM can help slow and reverse these trends. We can disrupt the crime trends. We can become a crime deterrent.
The result is more leads, insight, probable scenarios, and cooperation, which adds up to cases being solved faster saving time, money, and manpower. The results are more leads, insight, probable scenarios, and cooperation. Which add up to cases being solved faster saving time, money and manpower.
Our unique advantage: we’re placing the matrix, the non-conscious realm in a box. Therefore, it can work from unknowns. Impartial Witness can assess, weigh, and value information coming in from intuitive sources as well as traditional ones. And, it’s completely impartial.
“Too many problem-solving sessions become battlegrounds where decisions are made based on power rather than intelligence.”
~Margaret J. Wheatley
We’re eliminating the power struggle and bolstering the intelligence side of solving crime cases.